Visitor numbers / contact tracking / access requirements
- The number of visitors is partially limited. The current occupancy can be seen in real time on the home page.
- We use the luca app and the Corona warning app to track contacts. You will find the corresponding QR codes for checking in directly at the entrance. If the use of digital contact tracking is not possible, the contact details can also be recorded using a contact sheet. Here is the online formular
- The following proof is currently required for guests aged 6 and over: negative corona test result (no self-test) that is not older than 48 hours / persons who have been fully vaccinated for at least 14 days (proof of vaccination pass) / recovered persons who can prove a positive PCR test result that was at least 28 days and a maximum of six months ago.
(The following applies to all of the above requirements: Proof of identity by means of an official photo ID is required. )
General protective measures
- From the entrance area to the changing room as well as in the catering areas, the general mask requirement applies.
- Pay attention to the distance markings in the entire system and adhere to the distance rules.
- You will be informed of the necessary preventive measures by further signs, which should be observed.
- Use the disinfectant dispensers provided.
- The possibility of booking a sauna later is not applicable.
- The number of guests in the individual saunas is limited. You will find a corresponding note in front of every sauna.
- Loungers may not be moved from their positions and may not be reserved.
- The steam bath remains out of order.
- All saunas that are normally below 80°C are raised to 80°C.
- Please make appointments by phone, the same applies to the reservations of loungers.
- Please note the mask requirement. You may take these off during treatments that are performed in the prone position.
- Evidence (negative test result, recovery, vaccination) is also required for all applications.