17. March – Probably the greenest party in the world! This year, the well-known Irish national holiday, St. Patrick's Day, will also be celebrated in the H2O sauna world. More information
16. June – Grease, Phantom of the Opera, Mary Poppins - these and many other musical productions await you at the summer event. There are summer dishes, refreshing cocktails and live music at Brunnenplatz.
18. August – We bring Sicily, the island of joie de vivre, to East Westphalia. Delicious wines from Italy are available for tasting and authentic live music by Piero on Brunnenplatz also ensures an Italian ambience. We are extending the opening hours to 1 a.m.
22. & 23. September – The Oktoberfest season has begun and we are taking this as an opportunity to spoil you with traditional Bavarian dishes, Oktoberfest beer and special infusions on Friday and Saturday. Celebrate “O'zapft is” with us and let yourself be carried away by the Bavarian joy of life! More information
24. September – Sauna Day is being celebrated across Germany for the tenth time. We're there again this year and will take you on a journey through various rituals from all over the world: from the classic steam bath rituals and banya to ancient Egyptian and ancient shamanic rituals. Various infusions invite you to relax and linger and offer a holistic experience that brings body, mind and soul into harmony. More information
10. November – The Teutoburg Forest has a lot to offer as a holiday region! The infusions on this day revolve around legends and myths and you can expect special meditation journeys and smoking rituals, regional dishes and live music. We are extending the opening hours to 1 a.m.
04. – 09. December – Combine a relaxing day in our sauna world with a visit to our small, harmonious Christmas market on Brunnenplatz, without any hustle and bustle. More information